Becoming A Teenager
- Being moody and aloof
- Unusually hot-headed and argumentative
- Hate conforming to rules
- Don’t engage with their family as much as they used to
- Prefer locking themselves in their room, doing their own thing
What Is The Hardest Part Of Being A Teenager?
Life Hacks For Teenagers And Moms: How To Raise A Good Teen
1. It’s all about compromising
2. Don’t monitor them too much
If you sense that something is not right with your kid’s grade and behavior, be patient and explain why academic records/manners are important. Show them the rewards and consequences, and if they fail, encourage them to get back on their feet.
3. Be consistent
4. Set certain time to spend together
This is a gentle yet effective way to bring the teen out of their room. Remember, you don’t have much time left with them until they’re off to college. Some teens do regret not having spent more time with their parents.